Why this programme
- Gain a qualification enabling you to extend your clinical diagnostic and treatment skills and receive a solid grounding in research methodologies with the Endodontics programme at the University of Glasgow.
- Attend specialist society conferences such as the British Endodontic Society and the British Society of Restorative Dentistry.
- Attend all postgraduate lectures in the Dental School which includes external speakers and speakers from dental companies.
This qualification will prepare you for a clinical academic post or clinical dental practice both in the UK and overseas.
If you are an oversees student you will need to sit the Overseas Registration Examination if you wish to practise dentistry in the UK.
- Quality Improvement in health care
- Evidence-based Research in Medicine and Statistics
- Medical and Research Ethics
- Biology of endodontic diseases
- Decontamination and Infection Control
- Principles and practice of root canal treatment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- International applicants: To be confirmed
- Home / EU: To be confirmed
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Dentistry View 1113 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You should have a universally recognised dental qualification with two years' post-qualifying, relevant experience.
You must supply:
- Referee's report 
- Degree transcripts
- Certificate of Dental Registration
- English Language Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Funding confirmation
- Personal statement.
International43000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43000 GBP per year during 24 months.
National43000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43000 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.