Two of the most promising technologies are 3D printing and rapid assembly via robotics for manufacturing of individual and continuous component parts. Together, these technologies are geared towards becoming indispensable tools for nonlinear manufacturing and design, automated building construction, as well as complex form making.
- Students of Matter Design Computation from Cornell University, will expand their creative design potential by increasing their knowledge and understanding of material and computational design, digital fabrication, and emerging materials and technologies at the nexus of biology, materials science, and architecture.
- Students who have graduated from other disciplines will explore advanced architectural design, material and computational design, and digital fabrication.
- Students will practice transdisciplinary collaboration and hybrid thinking in design to prepare them for emerging careers in both the academy and in practice and industry.
- Students from diverse disciplinary backgrounds investigate the intersections of architecture and science and apply insights and theories from biology and mathematics to the design, fabrication, and production of material structures.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 211 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- TOEFL or IELTS Exam for Non-Native English Applicants
- two - three recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- International transcripts & International degree equivalencies
- GRE scores are no longer required or accepted
International29500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29500 USD per year during 24 months.
National29500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29500 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.