Our graduate field has a rich tradition of producing top graduates through its rigorous but flexible program from Cornell University led by the Dyson School's internationally known faculty. In addition to courses offered by the graduate field of Applied Economics and Management, graduate students are encouraged to take advantage of graduate courses offered throughout Cornell’s world-class College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, as well as the University’s 13 other top-ranked colleges and schools.
Persuasively communicate analysis and solutions, including:
- Express written ideas that are clearly stated and professionally presented.
- Give an informative and persuasive oral presentations.
- Analyze complex business problems using critical techniques, structure, or frameworks to determine what action if any is optimal.
- Apply analytical tools and techniques from more than one functional area (EERE, FAE, IDE, or Management) to address a problem.
- Behave ethically and resist taking advantage of moral hazard in teams. Persuasively communicate analysis and solutions, including
Programme StructureConcentrations by Subject
- applied behavioral economics and individual choice
- environmental, energy, and resource economics
- food and agricultural economics
- international and development economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Round 1: Dec. 1
- Round 2: Jan. 15
- Round 3: Mar. 1
- Round 4: April 15
DisciplinesEconomics Management Studies Econometrics View 172 other Masters in Econometrics in United States
- BS or BA from an accredited university
- Required Tests: GRE or GMAT scores.
- Transcript requirements
- Personal Statement
- 2 Letters of Recommendation. For information and guidelines about this topic, please visit the Graduate School page here
- Foreign students will be required to take and send their score for English Language Proficiency (TOEFL). For more information on this requirement please visit the Graduate School information page
International62456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62456 USD per year during 12 months.
National62456 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62456 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.