The School of Industrial and Labor Relations and Cornell’s Johnson are among the nation's most highly respected schools in their fields. Earning degrees from these two Cornell schools puts the powerful reputation of both behind your name.
While you are here, you will find yourself in a strong culture of collaboration, with easy access to faculty and incredibly talented peers. Additionally, you benefit from the huge network of engaged Cornell University's alumni.
- Increase your career options
- Develop management and technical skills
- Increase your earning power
- Gain Industrial and Labor Relations (dual degree) in 2.5 years
Programme StructureConcentrations by Subject
- collective representation (M.I.L.R. only)
- dispute resolution (M.I.L.R. only)
- human resource studies (M.S./Ph.D. only)
- human resources and organizations (M.I.L.R. only)
- international and comparative labor
- labor economics (minor)
- labor market policy (M.I.L.R. only)
- labor relations, law, and history (M.S./Ph.D. only)
- organizational behavior (M.S./Ph.D. only)
- social statistics (minor)
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics Public Policy View 678 other Masters in Economics in United States
- all Graduate School Requirements
- two academic recommendations (Letters of Recommendation must be uploaded with the online application. Letters submitted to the field directly via mail or email will not be accepted).
- GRE general test or GMAT
- TOEFL (for international applicants)
International39466 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39466 USD per year during 30 months.
National39466 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 39466 USD per year during 30 months.
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.