Public Health - Health Administration from Texas A&M University offers two tracks:
- The Resident Track for students embarking on their career in health administration
- The Executive Track for currently employed health professionals
Students at Public Health - Health Administration from Texas A&M University will:
- get a rigorous and comprehensive educational experience, including the core disciplines of the schools of public health that have become increasingly important in health administration.
- get appropriate direction in attending to the interests of the populations their organizations serve.
- Strategic Planning and Marketing
- Quality and Process Improvement
- Healthcare Financial Management
- Health Information Management Systems
- Health Insurance and Managed Care
- Management of Human Resources
- Operations Management
- 21 months
- 33 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 1350 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Hold a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university prior to the start of the program
- Complete three (3) required prerequisite courses with a grade of B or better, prior to the start of the program
- Application and Application Fee
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- A Current Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Official Transcripts
- Standardized test scores (GRE or GMAT)
International15275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15275 USD per year during 21 months.
National15275 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15275 USD per year during 21 months.
In-State7091 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7091 USD per year during 21 months.
Living costs for College Station
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.