The curriculum has been developed from in-depth research carried out by academics at City's Business School, one of the world's leading business schools and part of City, University of London .
You will be immersed in the latest technologies and innovations within the supply chain and global logistics industry, including artificial intelligence, block chain technology, big data analytics and automation. You will also explore live issues such as risk mitigation, sustainability and ethics.
Flexible learning options allow you to select the programme pathway that suits your needs and interests. You can obtain an MSc, Postgraduate Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate from anywhere in the world.
Modes of study: Online | Teaching Centre
By studying this Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics program from University of London, you will:
- develop an understanding of international business trends that shape global supply chains and how they impact your business
- be able to use your research project to better understand the challenges facing your business
- be kept up-to-date on key innovations within supply chain management and global logistics, including analytics and advanced technology usage.
A University of London qualification in Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics provides you with the opportunity to hone the attributes and capabilities necessary to build an effective career in the supply and logistics field in the future.
As a future manager in this sector, your Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics qualification can provide you with specific managerial insights into the complex world of global supply chains and how vital they are to the development of any business as it moves forward.
Many employers across multiple sectors, from government departments to retail firms, require skilled supply chain and logistics professionals and recruit directly into their businesses and organisations. Supply chain and logistics is also an inherently international sector so roles can be based across the world and often involve national and international travel.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Core Concepts of Supply Chain Management
- Strategy for Delivering Value
- Global Purchasing and Supply Management
- Accounting for Decision Makers.
- Operations and Process Management
- Supply Chain Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 252 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A first or second-class bachelor’s degree (or an acceptable equivalent) preferably in a quantitative subject, or
- Two years minimum work experience in a relevant field, operations, manufacturing, supply chain management, logistics, procurement, retail, transportation, import/export, humanitarian SCM or similar.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6615 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6615 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National6615 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6615 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Band A Countries:
- Web supported student £6615
- Teaching Centre supported £5095
Band B Countries:
- Web supported student £11025
- Teaching Centre supported £8182
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.