The objective of the Professional Science master in Pharmaceutical Chemistry - Cell and Gene Therapy Sciences from New Jersey Institute of Technology is to prepare students, as well as professional scientists and engineers, for dynamic careers in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Through their advanced coursework and research opportunities, we aim for students of the program to meet the following learning outcomes:
- Become adept at identifying strengths and weaknesses of particular methods, and determining which one are optimal for particular synthetic operations
- Become familiar with cellular digestion, absorption and metabolism, including regulatory processes and pathology-induced interruptions
- Explain the basic elements of structure of amino acids, proteins, nucleic acids, carbohydrates and lipids
- Describe higher-order structure in proteins and relate it to function
- Demonstrate the role of the intermolecular forces in macromolecular structure and function
- Interpret kinetic data and identify types of enzyme inhibition
- Write and describe the key biosynthetic pathways in living systems
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Organic Chemistry I: Structure
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Principles Pharm Chemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Pharmacy Molecular Sciences View 180 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International30160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30160 USD per year during 12 months.
National30160 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30160 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14448 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14448 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.