As the future of business is being redefined by technological advancements, earning your Business Administration (Online) degree at New Jersey Institute of Technology can provide the expertise and competitive edge critically needed to thrive in today’s technology-driven world.
NJIT’s online MBA programs gives students the flexibility to succeed in today’s rapidly evolving global business landscape.
Where do Business Administration majors work?
Common Job Titles
- Business Analyst
- Chief Executive Officer
- Financial Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Over the course of eight semesters, tech-savvy management professionals will develop decision-making and problem-solving skills needed to strategically leverage technology, manage innovation and operate as an engaged leader within the business world.
- Technology and management work hand in hand to promote the continued development of essential managerial skills while delivering the practical knowledge important to effectively shape holistic business practices and develop strategies that drive innovation.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 674 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International50400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
National50400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.