Objectives of the Analytical Chemistry MSc programme at University of PeradeniyaTo provide:
- a sound theoretical foundation on the principles of analytical methods and important techniques of classical and instrumental analysis.
- the training in using, troubleshooting and maintenance of analytical instruments.
- skills on measurements and errors in chemical analysis, calculation, and interpretation of results, leading to appropriate conclusions.
- effective presentation and communication skills.
- Analytical Methods
- Instrumental Analysis
- Spectroscopic Methods
- Environmental Analytical Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry Laboratory Methods
- Analytical Separations
- Electroanalytical Chemistry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
60 with research (MSc)
DisciplinesChemistry Natural Sciences Biochemistry View 5 other Masters in Biochemistry in Sri Lanka
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates having a bachelor’s degree with 30 credits in relevant modules of Chemistry or equivalent accredited prior learning experience are eligible to follow the programmes. Eligible applicants shall face an aptitude test and a subject test, followed by an interview, conducted by the PGIS. Employed candidates eligible for admission should produce documentary evidence of leave granted to follow the programme and a letter of release from the Head of the Department/Institution.
International1220 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1220 USD per year during 12 months.
National610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 610 USD per year during 12 months.
- National 1 year: LKR225,000
- National 2 years: LKR350,000
- International 1 year: LKR450,000
- International 2 years: LKR700,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.