Students will gain familiarity and technical proficiency with many different media tools and services, and be to approach communication issues with new problem-solving skills.
The Professional and Technical Communication (Online) degree at New Jersey Institute of Technology helps prepare learners for high-level careers in fields such as information design, user experience testing and design, and technical communication.
Where do Communication and Media majors work?Common Job Titles
- Corporate Communications Director
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Senior Communications Specialist
- Human Resources Manager
Students in the Professional and Technical Communications Master's Degree Program will learn a wide range of leadership and management skills, including:
- Advanced professional and technical communication
- Identity, technology and communication
- Communication theory and research
- Elements of visual design
- Advanced information design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Corporate Communication Digital Marketing View 126 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.