With tracks for process development and design for either drug substance manufacturing or drug product manufacturing.
Educate professionals and provide them with the skills required to work in the pharmaceutical field, with particular emphasis on the engineering aspects of drug manufacturing, pharmaceutical production, pharmaceutical development, and pharmaceutical operations.
Students in the MS Pharmaceutical Engineering Degree Program at New Jersey Institute of Technology will learn a wide range of leadership and management skills in addition to the following skills:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Kinetics of Reactions and Reactor Design
- Principles of Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Facility Design
- Pharmaceutical Packaging Technology
- Validation and Regulatory Issues in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Pharmacy View 199 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International30540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30540 USD per year during 12 months.
National30540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30540 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State20624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20624 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.