The Information Technology Administration and Security (Online) program at New Jersey Institute of Technology educates students in the concepts, principles, techniques and practices needed to administer a modern IT environment and its security.
Where do Information Technology majors work?
Common Job Titles
- IT Controls Analyst
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Web Developer
- Network Engineer
- Students will gain extensive practical experience doing IT administration. Security will be a component of core courses in addition to a specific security course.
- Those who complete the program will be well prepared to play leadership roles as database, network, security and web services administrators, as enterprise application administrators and IT administration managers.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology IT Security View 137 other Masters in IT Security in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International33360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1112 USD per credit during 12 months.
National33360 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1112 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.