Engineering Managers possess both an ability to apply engineering principles and a skill in organizing and directing technical projects and people in technical jobs (American Society for Engineering Management).
Graduates of the M.S. in Engineering Management (Online) program at New Jersey Institute of Technology have:
- Skills in such areas as project management and control, cost estimating, financial analysis, total quality management and human resources management.
- An ability to connect textbook and classroom content to real-world applications.
- The ability to manage technical/engineering projects and programs.
- The ability to climb the managerial ladder within their organization.
- By drawing on the diverse resources available through the university and surrounding industry, the M.S. in Engineering Management program develops engineers and other technically trained individuals for leadership roles in a technologically based enterprise.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEngineering Management View 138 other Masters in Engineering Management in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.