At Kinesiology - Clinical Exercise Physiology from Texas A&M University students are also prepared for the American College of Sports Medicine Exercise Specialist Certification.
The Division of Kinesiology prepares students as leaders and innovators in careers in the public education forum and exercise science.
- Therapeutic Principles
- Nutrition in Sport and Exercise
- Physiology of Strength Conditioning
- Development Issues
- Space Life Science
- Applied Exercise Physiology
- Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Directed Studies: Research Problem
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences Kinesiology View 529 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- The applicant’s academic record – including an undergraduate grade point ratio (GPR) in the last 60 semester hours
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and GMAT scores
- Relevant experience as shown on resume or CV
- Foreign students whose native language is not English must havea score of at least 550 paper-based or 213 computer-based on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination for Foreign Students whose native language is not English.
- Students desiring to complete a thesis must submit written request to do so in the essay
- Personal statement of purpose essay
- Three letters of reference
International17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 12 months.
National17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for College Station
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.