At Kinesiology - Exercise Physiology from Texas A&M University the laboratories use technologies that allow online collection and processing of data, sophisticated control of in vivo and in vitro animal preparations and the opportunity to analyze a wide range of physiological parameters. In addition to work conducted in the laboratories, supplemental experiences are available in medicine, veterinary medicine, biology, biochemistry, bioengineering and animal science.
The Exercise Physiology program prepares students for teaching and research careers in exercise physiology.
- Physiology and Biochemistry of Muscle as Food
- Exercise for Clinical Populations
- Periodized Models
- Specialized Strength & Conditioning Techniques
- Development Issues
- Applied Exercise Physiology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Master’s Thesis: 32 hours (minimum), Master’s Non-Thesis: 38 hours (minimum),
DisciplinesKinesiology View 275 other Masters in Kinesiology in United States
- The applicant’s academic record – including an undergraduate grade point ratio (GPR) in the last 60 semester hours
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and GMAT scores
- Relevant experience as shown on resume or CV
- Foreign students whose native language is not English must havea score of at least 550 paper-based or 213 computer-based on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) examination for Foreign Students whose native language is not English.
- Students desiring to complete a thesis must submit written request to do so in the essay
- Personal statement of purpose essay
- Three letters of reference
International17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 12 months.
National17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for College Station
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.