Advanced Computing and Business professionals have a strong background in algorithms, software engineering, social implications of computing, data structure and mathematics, which serve as foundational tenets of the Computing and Business (Online) program offered by the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
Where do Computing & Business majors work?
Common Job Titles
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Business Analyst
- The computing profession consistently ranks as one of the fastest growing industries, offering mission-critical, high-paying jobs.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Computer Sciences View 256 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International34650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.