Students work closely with professors on cutting-edge research in areas such as bioengineering and biomaterials, catalysis and reactions, computing and simulation, energetic materials and combustion, environmental systems, membrane science and technology microfluidics, particle engineering, and pharmaceutical engineering.
The Chemical Engineering program from New Jersey Institute of Technology is focused on the advanced understanding of the fundamentals of chemical engineering, including thermodynamics, kinetics and transport phenomena.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Kinetics of Reactions and Reactor Design
- Transport Phenomena
- Mathematical Methods in Chemical Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 241 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International30540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30540 USD per year during 12 months.
National30540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30540 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State20624 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20624 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.