The primary objective of the Applied Science (Online) program at New Jersey Institute of Technology is to 'educate the educators' in a concentrated science field at a high level, and apply current instructional design tools in that science field, to bring back to the classroom on their own.
Where do Communication and Media majors work?
Common Job Titles
- Corporate Communications Director
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Senior Communications Specialist
- Human Resources Manager
- Technology in Class and Learning - Various types of technology necessary to develop, use, and process the results of assessments as well as facilitate and augment instructional design.
- Digital Instruction Essentials - The digital era has placed teaching and learning in flux, creating instructional opportunities at every turn. In this course students will examine the fundamentals of instructional design, working through a cycle of continuous improvement including idea generation, curriculum development, course production, and assessment.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Sciences Molecular Sciences Health Sciences View 563 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Application for admission
- $75 nonrefundable application fee
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- GRE/TOEFL/GMAT/IELTS/Duolingo results
- One letter of recommendation
International31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1050 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.