The European Master of Science in Occupational Therapy at the University College Absalon builds on to your educational background and your work experience. It gives you further scientific competences and the ability to develop new methods in occupational therapy. As a graduate you have the international inspiration and knowledge that will help you solve problems in the health care system and start scientific projects to develop occupational therapy. The European Master is also a good way of furthering your career - 90% of our graduates have received a promotion after finishing the master.
The European Master is a result of a collaboration between universities and university colleges in The United Kingdom, Denmark, The Netherlands, Switzerland and Sweden. Throughout the programme you will visit all five institutions, be inspired by new approaches to occupational therapy and network with fellow ambitious therapists from all over the world.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The European Master consists of 6 modules placed over the course of 2 years and 1 month. Each module is hosted by one of the European universities in the programme.
- In each module you spend 14 days at the university hosting the module and the rest of the period you study from home. Every module ends with an assessed assignment. In the 6th module you write the master thesis and finish the master off with an oral examination in Eastbourne.
- If you study a master in another discipline, it is possible to follow only one or two modules of the European Master. For more information on this, contact the masters Amsterdam office.
- 25 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesSociology Organisational Behaviour Cognitive Sciences
- Applicants should hold a Bachelor of Science degree in occupational therapy from a school recognized by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists (WFOT).
- Those who do not have a Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy will have to submit an extensive professional portfolio demonstrating their academic competences.
- The admission committee will look into each case individually and consider whether the person concerned has attained the required level by previous work or study, and can be considered to be equivalent to a Bachelor of Science in occupational therapy.
EU/EEA2083 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2083 EUR per year and a duration of 25 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.