The Business Analytics and Management course at the University of East Anglia focuses on the management of the whole business analytics process, from the identification, integration and ‘cleansing’ of data, through various forms of data analysis, to the visualization and presentation of results and their incorporation into decision-making. Throughout these stages, there is a strong focus on governance and ethics, on the one hand, and the management of the underpinning resources and infrastructure on the other. Throughout the course, the focus is on the practical application of the skills that you learn. Assessment is mainly based around small business analytics projects that enable you to test your knowledge against authentic business problems, using real data and deploying cutting edge techniques.
While a solid understanding of the application of data science techniques forms a major strand of the course, you will develop a much wider, critical understanding of data management, including the whole data life cycle – from creation and storage, through integration and manipulation, to deletion – and the use (and misuse) of data in decision-making.
- Manager of corporate data analytics function
- Business analytics consultancy
- Data-based business entrepreneur
- Digital marketing executive
- Information/data management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Theory and Practice
- Data Analytics for Business
- Advanced Topics in Data Analytics
- Business Research Methods
- Advanced Performance and HR
- Innovation and Technology Management
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Policy for Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Business Intelligence & Analytics View 837 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 2.1 or equivalent
- A quantitative social science (e.g., economics or psychology), Business, Management or Marketing studies with a substantial quantitative element, Computing or Information Systems. You will have a strong interest in the application of data and analytics to resolving business and management problems and strong communication skills using words, numbers and images
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11850 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Norwich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.