- The Media Resource Management programme is offered at the University Of Ibadan.
- For the professional degree of Master in Master in Media Resource Management, the minimum period of registration shall not be less than three semesters, and shall lapse, for full-time students, after the candidate has completed twice the minimum number of semesters required for the particular programme, and for part-time, after the candidate has completed thrice the minimum number of semesters required.
- Curriculum Resources and Services In the School Library Media Centre
- Marketing Strategies for Media Resources and Information Centre
- User Services in Media Houses and Educational Resource Centre
- Information Hardware Resources Management
- Practical Work in School Library Media Centres/Media Houses
- School Media Practice and Extension Services
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates for admission to higher degree programmes shall normally be graduates of the University of Ibadan or other Universities/Institutions recognised by the Senate. Admission shall be made by the Postgraduate College on the recommendation of the appropriate Faculty Postgraduate Committee.
- Candidates without any previous higher degrees in the relevant discipline may be admitted only to either the Degree of Master or the Professional Degree of Master.
- Candidates with recognised “Research Higher” Degree in the relevant discipline may be admitted to the M.Phil or Ph.D. degree programmes as appropriate, on the recommendation of the appropriate Faculty Postgraduate Committee.
- Where, in respect of an otherwise eligible candidate with a higher degree, a firm recommendation for admission to the Ph.D. degree programme cannot be made, a Faculty may recommend that a candidate be admitted provisionally to the programme pending an assessment report.
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD per year during 24 months.
National5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.