There are four methods of doing the Law Research programme from Bangor University, either pursuing full-time study at the University; pursuing full-time research at an external place of employment or either of these pathways on a part-time basis over a period of 24 months instead of the full-time 12 month period.
- A supervisor will be appointed who will provide formal research supervision to the candidate for the 12 month period.
- At the end of the period, students will be expected to present a piece of work.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Law Public Law Legal Studies View 394 other Masters in International Law in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Bangor University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The criteria for admission onto the programme would normally be a minimum of an Upper Second Class Honours degree or equivalent, a satisfactory proposal for research and the ability of the School to effectively supervise the proposed dissertation.
- International applicants are normally required to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
International16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National4660 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4660 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bangor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.