We’ve developed this MSc Energy Engineering programme at the University of East Anglia in partnership with industry and employers through close collaboration with the East of England Energy Group (EEEGR) – aiming to address the national and regional shortage of high-calibre qualified engineering graduates with specialist expertise in energy engineering. The breadth of our course has also enabled some of our graduates to enter other engineering disciplines.
You’ll master fundamental energy and electrical engineering principles alongside a range of options in renewable energy, nuclear energy and oil and gas engineering. Ultimately you’ll recognise the long-term goal of renewable energy alongside the broader reality of a sustainable energy mix.
Throughout your course there will be many opportunities to mix with practising professional engineers during modules, at trade events, local branch meetings and on project work. Your most significant project will be your dissertation, where you’ll have the chance to do the practical element whilst on placement within the energy sector.
- Energy management
- Renewable energy installation and operation
- Energy from waste
- Electricity generation and distribution
- Engineering supply chain
- Civil engineering
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Energy Engineering Fundamentals
- Electrical Energy Generation, Distribution and Storage
- Energy Engineering Dissertation
- Fluids Engineering for Renewable Energy
- Applications Programming
- Advanced Computational Methods
- Oil And Gas Engineering
- Nuclear And Solar Energy with Advanced Topics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Energy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 160 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelors degree (minimum 2.2 or equivalent)
- Any relevant subject area which includes significant mathematical content. The minimum mathematical qualification will be A-level mathematics (or equivalent).
- Entry with other qualifications or experience will be considered if the necessary mathematical and technical expertise has been acquired elsewhere (e.g. relevant industrial experience).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Norwich
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.