In this Project Management program from Vancouver Island University , students will be immersed in the core theories supporting the specialization before demonstrating their knowledge in an integrative Applied Project. Elective courses will advance their understanding in an area of interest.
The GDPM provides a specialization in project management that can lead to the designation of Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and Project Management Professional (PMP). Students can expect to work in a variety of project management jobs in industries such as construction, information technology (IT), manufacturing and service.
Vancouver Island’s recent industrial and infrastructural growth facilitates numerous firms in initiating new projects and there is a great demand for qualified project management professionals to run these projects successfully. To satisfy these demands the Vancouver Island Chapter of Project Management Institute (PMI) is constantly working with Vancouver Island University (VIU) to produce qualified project management professionals. The Chapter President also expressed their willingness to assist our students in connecting them with a company for their applied project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management Essentials
- Project Management Scope and Schedule
- Project Management Cost and Schedule Control
- Project Management Risk Assessment
- Project Management Systems
- Project Management in Marketing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 23 other Masters in Project Management in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students must meet VIU's International Student English Language Requirements for Academic Programs.
- An acceptable undergraduate or master's degree in business from a recognized university with a minimum "C+" (2.33) grade point average on the most recent 60 credits, or VIU's Graduate Certificate in Business (GCIB) with a minimum "C+" (2.33) grade point average.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20850 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20850 CAD per year during 12 months.
National17010 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17010 CAD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.