In this International Trade program from Vancouver Island University , students will be immersed in the core theories supporting the specialization before demonstrating their knowledge in an Integrative Applied Project. Elective options will advance their understanding in an area of interest.
Students can expect to be working in a variety of industries since import, export and supply chain management is central to firms engaged in both supply, logistics, and procurement across international borders.
The GDIT program, as it specializes in international trade, will enable students to enter firms engaged in international business or establish their own trade operations as the program covers and integrates all aspects of international trade.
Vancouver Island's port and transportation infrastructure facilitates numerous firms in importing and exporting. Island firms range from large resource based operations to small businesses exporting numerous products from raw materials, and consumable products, to technologically sophisticated equipment. All of these firms, and others engaged in importation, provide employment opportunities in international business operations and market expansion.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Marketing)
- Inter-Cultural Behaviour, Ethics and Communications
- International Trade Finance
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Market Entry Strategies
- International Trade Research
- International Trade Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Commerce International Business View 50 other Masters in International Business in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students must meet VIU's International Student English Language Requirements for Graduate Programs.
- An acceptable undergraduate or master's degree in business from a recognized university with a minimum "C+" (2.33) grade point average on the most recent 60 credits, or VIU's Graduate Certificate in Business (GCIB) with a minimum "C+" (2.33) grade point average.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21879 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21879 CAD per year during 12 months.
National17350 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17350 CAD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.