- The Aquaculture Management programme is offered at the University Of Ibadan.
- Our training is unique in that we bring the gown to town and provide entrepreneurship skills that distinguish our students from others.
- We provide opportunities for our students to discover their God given potentials under highly motivating learning environment. Both the indoor and field laboratories are attractive and appealing.
- The Department of Aquaculture and Fisheries Management has a tradition of hard work, discipline and unparallel commitment that has earned the department excellent rating within and outside the country. We are indeed the first and the best.
- We are committed to assisting you to meet your life goal expectations and help you to succeed and be the best in our noble profession.
- Your future is guaranteed and secured if you can cooperate with us to assist and support you in your bid to achieve your goals.
- Fisheries Development and Policy Formulation
- Advanced Fishing Gear Technology
- Fisheries Economic and Marketing
- Research Project in Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Statistical Methods
- Aquaculture Engineering and Culture Facilities Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBiology Marine Studies Environmental Sciences View 11 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Nigeria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates for admission to higher degree programmes shall normally be graduates of the University of Ibadan or other Universities/Institutions recognised by the Senate. Admission shall be made by the Postgraduate College on the recommendation of the appropriate Faculty Postgraduate Committee.
- Candidates without any previous higher degrees in the relevant discipline may be admitted only to either the Degree of Master or the Professional Degree of Master.
- Candidates with recognised “Research Higher” Degree in the relevant discipline may be admitted to the M.Phil or Ph.D. degree programmes as appropriate, on the recommendation of the appropriate Faculty Postgraduate Committee.
- Where, in respect of an otherwise eligible candidate with a higher degree, a firm recommendation for admission to the Ph.D. degree programme cannot be made, a Faculty may recommend that a candidate be admitted provisionally to the programme pending an assessment report.
International5000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 USD per year during 24 months.
National4000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.