The Biomedical Laboratory Science from Michigan State University program is designed to enhance the student’s knowledge base and broaden their perspectives across the profession.
All departments within the College offer both undergraduate and graduate students experience conducting research. Students in the College of Natural Science have access to the broad range of research and laboratory facilities on campus, in addition to unique research opportunities in facilities like the MSU/DOE Plant Research Laboratory, the Facility for Rare Isotope Beams, and the W. K. Kellogg Biological Station. Graduate students may also choose to enter one of the college's interdisciplinary research programs in Genetics and Genome Sciences; Cell and Molecular Biology; Mathematics Education, Molecular Plant Science; Neuroscience; and Ecology, Evolution and Behavior.
- Cell Biology in Health and Disease
- Advanced Clinical Laboratory Practice
- Concepts in Molecular Biology
- Clinical Application of Molecular Biology
- Molecular Pathology Laboratory
- Hemostasis, Thrombosis and Effective Resource Management
- Adverse Transfusion Outcomes: Detection, Monitoring and Prevention
- Transfusion Service Operations and Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology View 83 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Michigan State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit official transcripts.
- Submit three letters of recommendation on official letterhead paper from professional references such as supervisors, professors,or project leaders, people who have overseen your work and can speak to your ability to think critically, work independently, and succeed in graduate work. The letter must include the recommender's credentials and contact information.
- Submit a letter of intent or purpose statement that addresses why you want to enter graduate education, including career goals and educational goals. Highlight exceptional achievements or explain low performance or withdrawal from undergraduate courses.
- Submit General Record Examination (GRE) scores. The GRE exam score can be waived in lieu of a professional credential.
- Submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) if Ernglish is not the first language.
International16181 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32362 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National16181 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32362 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
In-State12626 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25252 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.