- Developed by the A. James Clark School of Engineering’s Maryland Technology Enterprise Institute (Mtech), University of Maryland, the MPS in Technology Entrepreneurship is a fully online program designed to equip students with a conceptual understanding of the principles and action steps of effective new venture creation and launch.
- The MPS in Technology Entrepreneurship prepares students to apply newly gained insights and acquired competencies to real-world innovation management challenges across five major stages of the innovation value chain from strategy development and idea generation to commercial concept and product development and successful market establishment, as well as sustainable growth in various contexts
- Innovative Ideas and Concept Development
- Strategies for Managing Innovation
- Business Modeling and Customer Validation
- Innovative Thinking
- Creative Design, Prototyping, and Testing
- Market Development and Commercialization
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship General Engineering & Technology View 166 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Purpose
International51180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1706 USD per credit during 12 months.
National51180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1706 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State23040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 768 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for College Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.