- During their coursework, students will build solid foundations in mathematics, statistics and computer programming, and explore advanced topics in Machine Learning such as deep learning, optimization, big data analysis and signal/image understanding. The program at the University of Maryland consists of 30-credit course work and is a non-thesis MPS program
- Probability and Statistics
- Principles of Data Science
- Principles of Machine Learning (Computing Systems for Machine Learning)
- Algorithms and Data Structures for Machine Learning
- Applied Machine Learning
- Data Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering Machine Learning View 504 other Masters in Software Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation (optional)
- Description of Research/Work Experience
- Prior coursework establishing quantitative ability (i.e. calculus, linear algebra, basic statistics etc.).
- Proficiency in programming languages, demonstrated either through prior programming coursework or substantial software development experience.
International51180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1706 USD per credit during 12 months.
National51180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1706 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State23040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 768 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for College Park
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.