The vision of the department of International Relations is to train students who are knowledgeable in domestic and international politics, committed to regional specialisation, and capable of conducting extensive research in the discipline of International Relations.
- The graduates from European Union programme at Atilim University have variety of career opportunities depending on the students' areas of interest and personal abilities.
- The graduates of the department can be employed in public sector (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, National Intelligence Organization, EU departments of ministries, etc.),at universities, in financial sector, and in media.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Political Integration of the EU
- European Union Defense and Foreign Policies
- Economic Integration of the European Union
- Turkey-EU Relations
- European Union Law
- European Union Human Rights Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Development View 33 other Masters in International Relations in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter.
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport.
- 6 Photographs.
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available (The candidates who are accepted to graduate programs must initially check with the Registrar’s Office staff whether their undergraduate and master’s degree diplomas have equivalency approved by the Council of Higher Education (YÖK). The candidates can individually apply to YÖK to obtain their equivalency certificates or the University can help with the process.
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates.
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments.
International6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.