As Atılım University Department of Economics, it is our understanding that while economic analysis lies at the center of understanding socio-economic and political life, on its own it is not sufficient. Our graduate programs have been designed in an interdisciplinary manner to reflect this understanding.
- Lecturers in our Applied Economics MA Program from Atilim University include not only faculty from the department of economics but also faculty from related departments and disciplines at our university who contribute to the interdisciplinary diversity of our programs through their research and teaching.
- This diversity is reflected in the course materials and the thesis writing processes of our graduate programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Microeconomics
- Applied Macroeconomics
- International Economics
- Public Economics
- Economic Policy
- Financial Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 19 other Masters in Finance in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter.
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport.
- 6 Photographs.
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available (The candidates who are accepted to graduate programs must initially check with the Registrar’s Office staff whether their undergraduate and master’s degree diplomas have equivalency approved by the Council of Higher Education (YÖK). The candidates can individually apply to YÖK to obtain their equivalency certificates or the University can help with the process.
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates.
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments.
International6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National6500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.