There is a competent teaching staff in all areas of civil engineering education, and in the Tunneling and Underground Structures programme offered by the Atilim University.
In addition to the high-level academic education given by using learning opportunities by doing in seven laboratories, it has a Joint Education Program that it carries out with well-known organizations of the construction industry, which also provides work experience to its students.
- The mission of the Civil Engineering Department is to provide our students with a solid knowledge and skills in scientific and technical fields for Civil Engineering applications, and to provide a suitable educational environment for them to grow up as engineers with self-confidence and critical thinking skills, in the best way possible within the framework of ethical rules.
- Principles of Structural Geology
- Applied Rock Mechanics for Underground Structures
- Applied Numerical Methods for Underground Structures
- Tunnel and Underground Structures Construction Methods
- Occupational Health and Safety in Tunneling and Underground Structures
- Soil Mechanics and Underground Soil Characterization
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Geology View 9 other Masters in Geology in Turkey
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Original copy or photocopy of the acceptance letter.
- Original passport and photocopy of the passport.
- 6 Photographs.
- Original diplomas, transcripts and their certified translations into Turkish or English.
- Original copies of equivalency certificates, if available (The candidates who are accepted to graduate programs must initially check with the Registrar’s Office staff whether their undergraduate and master’s degree diplomas have equivalency approved by the Council of Higher Education (YÖK). The candidates can individually apply to YÖK to obtain their equivalency certificates or the University can help with the process.
- Original copy of the internationally recognized English Proficiency Certificates.
- Original copy of the Turkish Proficiency Certificate for the candidates accepted to the programs that require Turkish language proficiency.
- Copies of all bank receipts for deposit payments.
International8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National8000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Ankara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.