This interprofessional Public Health Law Research Certificate from Temple University provides foundational training in public health law and related research methods with a specific focus on the evaluation of policies and laws.
About this Program
As a student in the public health law certificate program, you will learn to
- conceptualize and design a public health law study,
- develop techniques for collecting and coding laws,
- learn to conduct advanced statistical analysis on a legal dataset, and
- implement a full evaluation of a set of laws under the mentorship of a graduate faculty member during an independent research project.
- Public Health Law
- Research Methods in Health Policy
Empirical Legal Research Methods: Health Policy
- Public Health Research Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 377 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline
International6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 24 months.
National6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State6000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.