This 30-credit master’s degree Management program from Temple University is designed for students from non-business backgrounds who seek to supplement their undergraduate degrees with essential business skills. Students will develop their knowledge of and gain experience in accounting, administration, data analysis, finance, information technology and people management, with a strategic approach to business.
The MiM degree increases career marketability as students learn to
- apply effective communication techniques to business situations;
- understand the ethical and social responsibilities of individuals and organizations;
- use data to analyze business situations; and
- utilize financial and accounting principles to aid managerial decision-making.
Building from the strong critical thinking and analytical skills developed during undergraduate studies, the MiM enhances graduates' appeal to employers seeking a diverse range of expertise.
- Business Fundamentals
- Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Managing People
- Organizational Strategy
- Principles of Accounting
- 12 months
- 72 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 59 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in United States
- Letters of Reference: 2
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline
- Statement of Goals: Essay prompts can be found in the online application portal.
- Standardized Test Scores:
- Resume: Current resume or CV is required.
International34260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 USD per credit during 12 months.
National34260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State34260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1142 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.