This Instructional Learning Technology Certificate program from Temple University also features the option of earning Pennsylvania Department of Education certification as an Instructional Technology Specialist by completing additional state requirements. Both choices prepare students to
- integrate technology into the curriculum and lesson planning;
- know all your technology options, including assistive or augmentative tools;
- manage hardware and software use for a classroom/lab, building, district or school; and
- utilize technology to assist all learners with diverse needs and backgrounds.
Who might be interested?
Teachers working in early childhood, middle grades, secondary or special education should find that the expertise developed through this program strengthens professional competencies. (It also can fulfill the state’s continuing education requirements.) Additionally, this certificate is valuable to those who educate or train adults in corporate, government or higher education settings.
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Technology in Education
- ILT: Instructional Technology and Learning
- Instructional Design and Development
- Tech in Classrooms: TPCK
- Technology, Teaching, and Learning
- ILT: Practicum in Instructional Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Research Instructional Design View 160 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Temple University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Statement of Goals: Write a 500- to 1,000-word statement of purpose outlining your interest in seeking a certificate with a specific focus on the career to which you aspire; your interests; and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Recommendations: 2
- Teacher Certification: Those who wish to obtain Pennsylvania Instructional Technology Specialist Certification should submit a copy of a valid initial teacher certification from any state.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
International9967 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9967 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State7245 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 966 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.