Become a positive force for change in today’s institutions of higher education by developing the skills needed to make data-driven policy decisions in education and analyze student success.
Internships give you opportunities to get hands-on experience, refine your understanding of your coursework of this Institutional Effectiveness Certificate from Temple University and make professional contacts who can assist your future career development. Internships are voluntary experiences that take place outside of the program curriculum: students do not receive credit for internships.
- Organizational Assessment, Design and Strategy
- Administration of Higher Education
- Planning and Assessment in Higher Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Educational Research View 2553 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from all accredited institutions you have attended and/or from which you earned credit.
- Statement of Goals: Write a statement of purpose outlining your interest in seeking a certificate with a specific focus on the career to which you aspire; your interests; and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Recommendations: Submit two letters of reference that provide insight into your academic competence. References from college or university faculty members are recommended.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
International7974 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 24 months.
National7974 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5796 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 966 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.