This high-impact program equips the next generation of leaders to make strategic decisions and succeed professionally in a rapidly changing competitive landscape. Learn to overcome strategic and tactical challenges to design organizations that reward innovative thinking and embrace disruptive environments.
The Innovation Strategy Certificate from Temple University offers benefits to participants seeking career advancement in their current organizations, and those looking for new opportunities. As innovation becomes critical in rapidly changing industries, managers and employers in all disciplines can benefit from a deeper understanding of innovation strategy.
Innovation strategists are in demand, as firms increasingly rely on entrepreneurial thinking to actively improve their innovation capabilities. Certificate graduates combine their newfound expertise in strategy, innovation and change management to assume leadership roles within the following functions, among others.
- Corporate leadership
- Strategic management
- New product development
- Change management
- New corporate ventures and open innovation strategy
- Organizational design
- Global Innovation Strategy: Creating Agile, Innovative, Globally Competitive Organizations; and
- Innovation Intelligence: Plan, Build, Protect, and Monetize a Technology/Innovation Portfolio.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesStrategic Management View 227 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Statement of Goals: Submit a statement detailing why enrolling in a certificate program is beneficial for your academic and professional goals.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate transcripts from every college and university you have attended.
International5742 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1276 USD per credit during 24 months.
National5742 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1276 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5481 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1218 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.