In this interdisciplinary graduate program in High-Performance Computing for Scientific Applications Certificate, courses blend mathematics and science so you’re prepared to meet a growing need for professionals in applied mathematics, computational sciences, statistics and traditional scientific fields. You’ll discover the
- architecture of high-performance computing systems,
- computational methods used in the sciences and engineering,
- mathematical techniques employed in high-performance computing, and
- software tools used in parallel calculations.
Graduates are trained to apply high-performance computing across a variety of fields and are well prepared for positions in academia, government laboratories and industry.
Graduates of this program from Temple University are well-positioned to pursue careers in
- applications programming,
- computer science,
- computer systems research,
- scientific programming and
- software development.
- Fundamentals of Computer Programming for Scientists and Engineers
- High-Performance Computer Programming for Scientific Modeling
- High-Performance Computing Technology for Scientists
- Mathematical Methods for High-Performance Computing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 215 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
- Recommendations: 3
- Goals Statement: your statement should be 500 to 1,000 words in length. Include your specific interest in Temple’s program as well as your research and future career goals, and your previous academic and research achievements.
International22792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1628 USD per credit during 12 months.
National22792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1628 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State17528 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1252 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.