This Learning Design and Technology program from George Mason University is designed to equip students in various industry contexts to work collaboratively with business leaders and subject matter experts to identify opportunities and recommend solutions to address learning needs; apply new and emerging technologies to design, develop, and implement innovative solutions to learning and performance problems; and monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of learning interventions using metrics, measures and analytics that align with business objectives.
- The School of Education (SOED) offers a doctoral degree, several master’s and bachelor’s degrees, as well as many accelerated master's programs, minors, undergraduate and graduate certificates.
- Within each degree program students have the option to choose a concentration that best meets their interests or needs. Additionally, students may pursue coursework leading to initial teacher licensure. Students can pursue a Master’s degree and one graduate certificate concurrently.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Instructional Design and Technology
- Advanced Instructional Design and Technology
- Instructional Technology Foundations and Theories of Learning
- Instructional Design
- Business of Learning Design and Technologies
- Advanced Instructional Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Engineering Management View 256 other Masters in Engineering Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An earned baccalaureate and/or graduate degree from an institution of higher education accredited by a Mason-recognized U.S. institutional accrediting agency, or international equivalent, verified from official transcripts.
- Enrollment beyond the first semester in any graduate program requires official transcripts showing degree conferral from all previously earned degrees, including undergraduate bachelor's degrees and higher, as well as any graduate coursework that you wish to be applied to your Mason degree program.
- A minimum 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 scale in baccalaureate study.
- The GPA requirement may be higher for some graduate programs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42930 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1431 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State16290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 543 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Fairfax
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.