Forensic Chemistry Certificate courses at Temple University are taught by faculty in the Professional Science Masters in Forensic Chemistry degree program. The curriculum includes core requirements in current topics in applied biopharmaceutics, data analysis, law, ethics, policy and toxicology, within the larger framework of forensic chemistry. Graduates of the Forensic Chemistry Graduate Certificate program develop
- a range of practical skills in forensic chemistry;
- a theoretical understanding of major concepts in forensic chemistry; and
- knowledge and skills applicable to academia, industry and government.
The Graduate Certificate in Forensic Chemistry is designed for working professionals seeking to improve their academic credentials and advance their current career standing, as well as future forensic chemists pursuing roles in the field.
Other potential career paths include
- analytical chemists,
- forensic scientists,
- scientific laboratory technicians and
- Advanced Forensic Chemistry
- Analytical Separations
- Data Analysis and Evidence
- Investigative Chemistry
- Leadership, Law and Ethics in Forensic Science
- Special Topics in Analytical Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Forensic Science View 342 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Coursework & Research
- Goals Statement: your statement should be 500 to 1,000 words in length. Include your specific interest in Temple’s program as well as your research and future career goals and your previous academic and research achievements.
- Standardized Test Scores
- $60 fee
International1567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1567 USD per year during 24 months.
National1567 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1567 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State1205 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1205 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.