This Entrepreneurship and Technology Commercialization Certificate is jointly designed and delivered by Fox and Temple University's College of Engineering for entrepreneurial-minded innovators and working professionals, this specialized graduate certificate teaches students to
- think outside the box and recognize unique business opportunities in the technology space;
- realize ideas, visions and concepts through planning, design and execution; and
- develop the right business model for innovative technological services or products.
Our graduate certificates are designed for working professionals and are offered in evenings and on weekends in both fully online and hybrid course formats that provide the best of both online and in-person experiences. Rigorous, hands-on courses are taught by faculty who are leaders in their fields, business people who have launched their own ventures and mentored hundreds of students/professionals through the process of launching, angel investors, and others who have turned ideas into successful ventures. Participants also have the option to transfer credits earned into our other graduate degree programs, such as the Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship M.S. or our M.B.A. degree.
- Business Strategy in a Global Environment
- Analytical Foundations of Strategy
- Foundations of Strategic Management
- Strategic Decision Support Systems
- Management of Technology and Innovation
- Industry Competitive Analysis
- Management of Mergers and Acquisitions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Engineering Management View 206 other Masters in Engineering Management in United States
- Bachelor's Degree
- Statement of Goals: In 250 words or less, describe your goals and motivations for pursuing this certificate program.
- Resume: Current resume or CV is required.
International5742 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1276 USD per credit during 24 months.
National5742 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1276 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State5481 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1218 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.