From introductory courses in health and wellness, to specialized courses in nutrition therapy, biomechanics, health sciences, healthcare leadership, exercise physiology, physical education teacher education and program planning, you're taught to analyze and synthesize data, and to develop alternative approaches to problem solving.
The objectives of the Clinical Nutrition MSc program from University of Memphis are to:
- recognize the diverse nature of subject matter embodied in the nutrition disciplines;
- understand the research findings and theoretical constructs undergirding the nutrition disciplines
- understand and embrace ethical standards of the respective disciplines.
- Health Counseling
- Nutrition Care Acute/Chronic
- Pharmacology Nutrition
- Cellular Nutrition
- Professional Issues in Nutrition
- Management and Food Systems
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
National students should apply approximately three to six weeks prior
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences Food Sciences View 2128 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- The applicant must submit an official transcript for undergraduate and graduate studies. Additionally, as part of the application to the Graduate School, an official report of Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores must be submitted.
- Clinical Nutrition applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree and an Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND)-approved Didactic Program in Dietetics Verification Statement.
- Completion of undergraduate work deemed by the concentration committee as prerequisite to graduate courses.
- Clinical Nutrition applicants must participate in the DICAS application process during mid-February. The admission committee may request a personal interview.
International11340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5670 USD per semester during 16 months.
National8796 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4398 USD per semester during 16 months.
In-State6252 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3126 USD per semester during 16 months.
Living costs for Memphis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.