The Student Affairs Administration MSc program from University of Memphis offers a variety of courses centered on college student development, campus diversity, and inclusion, student engagement, academic advising, program assessment, campus leadership issues and career counseling. Graduates enter the higher education workforce as knowledgeable practitioners ready to help college students succeed.
Graduates from the Department of Leadership serve as:
- Community College Presidents
- Higher Education Vice Presidents
- Deans, Associate Deans, and Assistant Deans
- Department Chairpersons
- Faculty Members
- Student Affairs Administrators
- Educational Program Directors
- Health Services Administrators
- Community Organization and Non-profit Directors
- Human Resources Administrators
- College Environments
- Multiculturalism Coll Camp
- Assessment in Higher Education
- College Student Development
- Academic Advising
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
National students should apply approximately three to six weeks prior
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies School Counselling View 846 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official transcripts for all prior undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Letter of application, inclusive of a brief statement of professional goals.
- Professional resume,
- Three letters of recommendation,
- The admission decision will be based on a holistic profile that includes, but is not limited to, information contained in the completed application described above.
International11340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5670 USD per semester during 12 months.
National8796 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4398 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State6252 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3126 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.