This Dental Public Health Certificate program at Temple University allows you to explore various community programs and initiatives necessary to promote oral health and prevent and control dental diseases, such as
- assessments of oral health status and need for care,
- program evaluations to achieve community health goals, and
- use of scientific knowledge to influence oral health policy.
Graduates of the program promote oral health in various capacities working with countless community programs tackling an expansive range of dental public health issues.
- Planning and Evaluation of Field Experience in Dental Public Health
- Foundations of Dental Public Health
- Administration in Dental Public Health
- Epidemiology and Prevention of Oral Diseases
- The Role of Behavioral Science in Dental Public Health
- Analysis of Oral Dental Health Data
- Research in Dental Public Health
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1524 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of Reference: 3
- Degree Required for Admission Consideration: a D.D.S or D.M.D; an M.P.H
- Statement of Goals: This personal statement includes your specific interest in Temple's DPH Residency program, your research and future career goals, and your previous academic and research achievements. The statement should not exceed 2,000 words
- Standardized Test Scores
- Transcripts and Credential Evaluation: Official transcripts from all colleges, universities, and dental schools attended must be submitted. GPA and class rank should be identified.
- Resume: Current resume or CV required.
- Writing Sample: An academic paper written during the master's program must be submitted.
International43488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43488 USD per year during 12 months.
National43488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43488 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State43488 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43488 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.