The Instructional Design and Technology - Design and Development MSc program offered at University of Memphis is an excellent way to transform your career. It is completely online and is ideal for professionals who want to design, develop, and evaluate effective teaching and learning in business, healthcare, government, military, and non-profit organizations.
Sample job titles
As a graduate of IDT Memphis you will be prepared for a career as any of the following.
- Instructional Designer
- Multimedia Developer
- Performance Support Specialist
- Instructional Consultant
- Instructional Technologist
- Learning Technologist
- Curriculum Developer
- e-Learning Specialist
- Message Design
- Instructional Design Process
- Learning Experience Design
- Developing Interactive Learning Environment
- Media Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
National students should apply approximately three to six weeks prior
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Instructional Design View 152 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Copies of all undergraduate (and graduate, if any) transcripts
- Word Education Services (WES) transcript evaluation report or equivalent (report from WES iGPA calculator is acceptable)
- GRE General Score (recommended)
- At least three letters of recommendations
- Personal statement
- CV (showing previous research experience, if any)
International11340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5670 USD per semester during 24 months.
National8796 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4398 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State6252 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3126 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.