In this 12-credit Business Analytics Certificate at Temple University you will learn to transform data into decisions through a focus on explanation, interpretation and knowledge of practical approaches to data analytics. The customizable curriculum allows you to enhance your technical skills in the areas that interest you and tailor the program to your career needs and goals.
Intended for professionals who want to learn more about business analytics, increase their earning potential, or to supplement their skills with technical and quantitative expertise, the Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics offers
- face-to-face classroom sessions;
- hands-on opportunities through real-world data exploration; and
- quantitative preparation in advance of pursuing a master’s program.
This certificate is designed to foster deep analytical skills and the ability to use analysis of big data to make effective business decisions. Graduates of the program will be prepared to
- obtain information and insight from datasets of varying complexity;
- understand the applications, assumptions and limitations of business-analytic models and techniques;
- use descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics, recognize when each is appropriate and understand the fundamental methods and techniques behind each; and
- utilize and apply various analytical tools and software.
- Quantitative Methods for Business, and
- Visualization: The Art of Numbers and the Psychology of Persuasion.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1665 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Résumé: A current professional résumé is required.
- Statement of Goals: Submit a statement detailing why enrolling in a certificate program is beneficial for your academic and professional goals.
- Transcripts: Submit official undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate transcripts from every college and university you have attended
International15312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1276 USD per credit during 12 months.
National15312 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1276 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State14616 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1218 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.