Learn to systematically change behavior by analyzing related environmental variables and applying interventions based on the principles of behavior analysis. Behavior analysts have improved a wide range of everyday issues, including enhancing staff performance, promoting industrial and public safety initiatives, teaching effective parenting skills, treating problem behavior in children, improving general and special education teaching strategies, rehabilitating individuals who abuse substances, and more.
This graduate-level certificate program at Temple University teaches you
- effective instructional strategies for teaching students with autism spectrum disorders,
- ethical practices for behavioral analysts,
- implementation of a behavioral change program,
- theoretical foundations of behavioral analysis and more.
Graduates of this Applied Behavior Analysis Certificate at Temple University are prepared for professional careers in a variety of environments, particularly in social service agencies and educational institutions.
- Effective Teaching Strategies and Academic Interventions
- Ethical and Legal Issues.
- Concepts and Principles of Behavior Analysis
- Single Subject Research Design
- Organizational Behavior Management
- Experimental Analysis of Behavior
- Practicum in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Applied Research Experience
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour View 281 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Letters of Reference: 2
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline
- Statement of Goals: Outline your interest in seeking a graduate certificate with a specific focus on the career to which you aspire, your interests, and your academic and job-related experiences that are relevant to the program.
- Standardized Test Scores
- Resume: Current resume required.
International13954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13954 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1329 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State10143 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 966 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.