The Computer Science programme is offered at the Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar.
Summary details of the Program Structure:
- Core Courses credits : 14 credits
- Elective course credits: 16 credits or more as per following conditions:
- Any PG course offered in the CSE department.
- Atmost one non-CSE PG course (with due approval from CSE RPEC and CSE HoD) can be considered.
- 30 credits for the Project work course.
- Project should be taken in CSE domain. One can register for the MTech project component only after successfully completing at least 21 course credits
- For the summer short semester, registration in non credited summer project or doing internship in an Industry is mandatory component for the degree completion
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Mathematics for Computer Science
- Computer Systems
- PG Software Lab
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Neural Networks
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 61 other Masters in Computer Sciences in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Candidates with B.Tech /B.E/MCA or M.Sc in the appropriate area with the valid GATE score in Computer Science and information Technology(CS),Electronics and communication Engineering (EC),and /or Mathematics (MA)
International182 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 91 USD per semester during 24 months.
National182 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 91 USD per semester during 24 months.
- 6,785 Indian rupees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.