This 37–38-credit program at Temple University is designed for college graduates who wish to expand their scientific studies to pursue a career as a healthcare professional.
Improve your academic credentials through a rigorous and structured suite of advanced science courses and customized standardized test preparation for the Dental Admission Test (DAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), Physician Assistant College Admission Test (PA-CAT) and Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT). The interdisciplinary Advanced Core Science Studies Certificate program draws scholars from across the university and its health system to provide advanced science coursework in the following subjects.
- General, organic and biological chemistry
- Introductory and advanced biology (anatomy, biochemistry, genetics, immunology, microbiology, pathology and physiology)
Take advantage of small learning cohorts and enhance classroom instruction with professional development opportunities. The following services are specialized to help guide and support student success throughout the duration of the program.
- Application support including committee letters, personal statement review and mock interviews
- Clinical enrichment opportunities
- Customized standardized test preparation
- Integrated tutoring
- Learning skills specialists
- Courses include:
- Fundamentals of Physiology
- The Practice of Health Care: Competencies and Current Topics
- Human Anatomy for Pre-Medical Post-Baccalaureates
- Cellular and Molecular Basis of Immunology and Microbiology
- Practice and Development of Spatial Visualization Skills
- Elements of Statistics
- Clinical Microbiology
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Microbiology View 1226 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Test Scores
International57979 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1567 USD per credit during 10 months.
National57979 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1567 USD per credit during 10 months.
In-State44585 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1205 USD per credit during 10 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.