Over three months you'll work on your research project in Cognitive Neuroscience with one of our world-leading experts in the Department of Psychology.
- You may have the opportunity to collect and analyse real-life cognitive brain science data, using state-of-the-art equipment, before presenting your findings at our summer student-led conference.
- This project gives you the opportunity to put your new techniques in experimental neuroscience into practice, while exploring ideas at the cutting-edge of cognitive neuroscience. It's common for MSc research projects to form the basis of publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Fundamentals of Neuroscience
- Computational Neuroscience 1: Biologically Grounded Models
- Systems Neuroscience
- Data Analysis and Visualisation
- Research Project in Cognitive Neuroscience
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Neuroscience View 837 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:1 honours degree or equivalent qualification in either a life science (including psychology) or mathematical/physical science (including engineering).
- We also accept medical students who wish to intercalate their studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.